iB2000 Floor Burnisher with Dust Control
The iB2000 is the ultimate burnisher for restoring floors to their rightful sheen. It comes equipped with a floating handle, LED pad pressure indication system, passive vortex dust-control system, and fold-down handle. It polishes better, lasts longer, and is very quiet at only 62 dBA. It is one of the best values on the market.
List Price without Batteries:
- An air pressure assisted floating handle, ensuring burnishing pressure remains constant at all times. A true pioneer
- An LED pad pressure indication system, further ensuring consistent burnishing pressure
- A passive, vortex dust control system, keeps the surroundings from getting dusty
- Designed for ultra high speed burnishing requirements
- Newly designed skirting to prevent dust from escaping during burnishing
- An overloading prevention system, prolonging lifespan of motor
- 2000 rpm pad/brush speed
- 20" deck size
- 1.5 hp belt-driven DC motor
- 19" Pad Holder
- Cloth Dust bag
The iB1500 floor burnisher provides 1.5 hp of power and performance to restore floors to their original shine. The pad rotates at a consistent 1500 rpm to produce a beautiful high-gloss finish to create an aesthetic commercial environment. An adjustable handle and a safety lock-out switch provides comfortable and safe operation.
The modern features, 5-year motor warranty, and value pricing of the iP20 low-speed floor machine make it the best buy on the market. The iP20 floor machine features a pad/brush speed of 175 rpm, a 20" deck, and a 19" pad driver. The 1.5 hp motor, triple planetary steel gear box, and die-casted aluminum motor deck make it a proven daily-usage...
The modern features, 5-year motor warranty, and value pricing of the iP17 low-speed floor machine make it the best buy on the market. This 17", 175 rpm floor machine comes complete with a 16" pad driver. The 1.5 hp motor, triple planetary steel gear box, and die-casted aluminum motor deck make it a proven daily-usage performer. Safe...