iB1500 Floor Burnisher
The iB1500 floor burnisher provides 1.5 hp of power and performance to restore floors to their original shine. The pad rotates at a consistent 1500 rpm to produce a beautiful high-gloss finish to create an aesthetic commercial environment. An adjustable handle and a safety lock-out switch provides comfortable and safe operation.
List Price without Batteries:
- Powerful 1.5 hp DC rectified motor for effective high-gloss floor polishing and finishing
- Adjustable pad pressure system for consistent burnishing
- Long-life induction motor requires less maintenance
- Fold-down handle for convenient storage and transport
- Quiet operation at only 62 dBA
- Handle-mounted circuit breaker and safety lock-out switch ensures safe operation
- Easy to use fingertip controls
- 1500 rpm pad/brush speed
- 20" deck size
- 50' safety yellow power cord
- Non-marking wheels
- 19" Pad holder
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
$ n/a USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ n/a USD
The iB2000 is the ultimate burnisher for restoring floors to their rightful sheen. It comes equipped with a floating handle, LED pad pressure indication system, passive vortex dust-control system, and fold-down handle. It polishes better, lasts longer, and is very quiet at only 62 dBA. It is one of the best values on the market.
The modern features, 5-year motor warranty, and value pricing of the iP20 low-speed floor machine make it the best buy on the market. The iP20 floor machine features a pad/brush speed of 175 rpm, a 20" deck, and a 19" pad driver. The 1.5 hp motor, triple planetary steel gear box, and die-casted aluminum motor deck make it a proven daily-usage...
The modern features, 5-year motor warranty, and value pricing of the iP17 low-speed floor machine make it the best buy on the market. This 17", 175 rpm floor machine comes complete with a 16" pad driver. The 1.5 hp motor, triple planetary steel gear box, and die-casted aluminum motor deck make it a proven daily-usage performer. Safe...