i28BT Walk-Behind, Traction-Drive Auto Scrubber
Large facility with a few tight spots? The i28BT is your solution. It too is a fully automated walk-behind scrubber with a 26 gallon solution capacity, an electrical actuator for pad pressure up to 119lb, and a durability-boosting cast aluminum brush deck with a curved squeegee. But it also has a 28in cleaning width, allowing for spotless floors in your smaller areas.
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
- Variable speed traction control
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 24 gal solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user friendly touch panel control system
- Cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee
- Variable pad pressure up to 119lb
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 31,000 square feet/hour
- 25A On-board charger
- Two 13" Pad holders included
$ 10,691 USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ 11,779 USD
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT automatic scrubber. While boasting a 30-gallon balanced tank design and a 46.5” parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless maneuverability. Three pad pressure settings range from 90 to 200 pounds for a variety of commercial and industrial applications....
i24BT is yet another cost-effective revolution to roll off ICE's conveyer belt. It's an automated walk-behind scrubber with a dual brush design (24in cleaning width), a steel chassis, and a aluminum brush base/pick-up tool. The i24BT has a 15 gallon solution tank and offers up to 99lb of pad pressure. It's a more compact machine...
i20NBT is a self-propelled unit designed specifically for professionals like cleaning contractors. We know a busy schedule can mean that doing a job with speed is often as important as doing it well. That's why the i20NBT has an oversized tank capacity of 15gal, up to 99lb of pad pressure, and parts made of die-cast...