i24BT Walk-Behind, Traction-Drive Auto Scrubber
i24BT is yet another cost-effective revolution to roll off ICE’s conveyer belt. It’s an automated walk-behind scrubber with a dual brush design (24in cleaning width), a steel chassis, and a aluminum brush base/pick-up tool. The i24BT has a 15 gallon solution tank and offers up to 99lb of pad pressure. It’s a more compact machine with the capabilities and durability to work alongside our larger models.
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
- Variable speed traction control
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gal solution tank
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee
- 66lb or 99lb pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 28,524 square feet/hour
- Two 11" pad holders included
- 13A On-board battery charger
$ 7,756 USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ 7,313 USD
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT-CY automatic scrubber.
The i18B is a self-propelled, easy-to-operate battery auto scrubber. Because of its compact design, the scrubber is perfect for small commercial settings with tight spaces. There are no belts to wear out or adjust because the i18B is built with a gear-driven brush motor. The i18B features a new noise-reducing design and uses the same high-quality...
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT automatic scrubber. While boasting a 30-gallon balanced tank design and a 46.5” parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless maneuverability. Three pad pressure settings range from 90 to 200 pounds for a variety of commercial and industrial applications....