i20NBT-OB Walk-Behind, Orbital Scrubber
The self-propelled i20NBT-OB has new orbital scrubbing technology that offers a deeper, more uniform clean. With an oversized 15 gal tank, touch panel controls, variable pad pressure, and durable steel/aluminum parts, the i20NBT-OB has the same benefits as our non-orbital machine, but its square pad can fit into the corners many scrubbers cannot.
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gallon solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 23,680 square feet/hour
- Pad pressure of 70 or 110 pounds for effective scrubbing pressure
- Vibrating orbital pad at 2,200 rpm
- 20" cleaning path with a 30" parabolic squeegee for effective solution removal
- Large 15 and 17-gallon tanks
- 2X12V, 150 AH @ 20hr
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
- 19 x 13 Pad Holder
- 13A On-board battery charger
$ 7,382 USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ 7,938 USD
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT automatic scrubber. While boasting a 30-gallon balanced tank design and a 46.5” parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless maneuverability. Three pad pressure settings range from 90 to 200 pounds for a variety of commercial and industrial applications....
Large facility with a few tight spots? The i28BT is your solution. It too is a fully automated walk-behind scrubber with a 26 gallon solution capacity, an electrical actuator for pad pressure up to 119lb, and a durability-boosting cast aluminum brush deck with a curved squeegee. But it also has a 28in cleaning width, allowing...
i24BT is yet another cost-effective revolution to roll off ICE's conveyer belt. It's an automated walk-behind scrubber with a dual brush design (24in cleaning width), a steel chassis, and a aluminum brush base/pick-up tool. The i24BT has a 15 gallon solution tank and offers up to 99lb of pad pressure. It's a more compact machine...