i20NB Walk-Behind, Pad-Assist Auto Scrubber
The i20NB is a pad-assist unit with an oversized tank capacity of 15-gallons, a die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee for superior durability. It offers up to 99 lbs of pad pressure for thorough scrubbing, and 30 more minutes of battery time than the self-propelled version.
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gallon solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee 66lb pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 19,375 square feet/hour
- 19" Pad Holder included
- 13A On-board battery charger
- 66lb or 99lb pad pressure
$ 5,236 USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ 6,046 USD
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT automatic scrubber. While boasting a 30-gallon balanced tank design and a 46.5” parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless maneuverability. Three pad pressure settings range from 90 to 200 pounds for a variety of commercial and industrial applications....
Large facility with a few tight spots? The i28BT is your solution. It too is a fully automated walk-behind scrubber with a 26 gallon solution capacity, an electrical actuator for pad pressure up to 119lb, and a durability-boosting cast aluminum brush deck with a curved squeegee. But it also has a 28in cleaning width, allowing...
i24BT is yet another cost-effective revolution to roll off ICE's conveyer belt. It's an automated walk-behind scrubber with a dual brush design (24in cleaning width), a steel chassis, and a aluminum brush base/pick-up tool. The i24BT has a 15 gallon solution tank and offers up to 99lb of pad pressure. It's a more compact machine...