i20NB Walk-Behind, Pad-Assist Auto Scrubber
The i20NB is a pad-assist unit with an oversized tank capacity of 15-gallons, a die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee for superior durability. It offers up to 99 lbs of pad pressure for thorough scrubbing, and 30 more minutes of battery time than the self-propelled version.
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gallon solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee 66lb pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 19,375 square feet/hour
- 19" Pad Holder included
- 13A On-board battery charger
- 66lb or 99lb pad pressure
$ 5,991 USD
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
$ 6,833 USD
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT-CY automatic scrubber.
The i18B is a brush assisted, easy-to-operate battery auto scrubber. Because of its compact design, the scrubber is perfect for small commercial settings with tight spaces. There are no belts to wear out or adjust because the i18B is built with a gear-driven brush motor. The i18B features a new noise-reducing design and uses the same high-quality...
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker, and more effective than before with the i36BT automatic scrubber. While boasting a 30-gallon balanced tank design and a 46.5” parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless maneuverability. Three pad pressure settings range from 90 to 200 pounds for a variety of commercial and industrial applications....